Wednesday, June 27, 2012



















Dress: Bijou Bridal
Shoes: Nine West
Hair and Make Up: Catherine's Hair Design
Bridesmaids Dresses: Lazaro
Caterers: Holbert's Catering

In her words: 
I walked into work on January 2nd, 2007 and found Andrew sitting at my desk. After I spilled my hot chocolate all over him & his discovery that I am from NY-- this doesn't sit well with Boston sports fans-- I thought there was no chance for the two of us. Luckily I was wrong! After a lovely date, almost 4 years later we were engaged. It was my dream to have our reception in my hometown at the Brotherhood Winery. Thankfully, Andrew loved it too. Our wedding day was all we could ask for and more. We were surrounded by wonderful family & friends, had beautiful weather, gorgeous flowers, delicious food & drink, and a packed dance floor all night long.  Now we get to relax and enjoy married life!!


No comments: